Financial analysis and relationships with institutional investors represent the distinctive elements of our activity in the Markets sector.
KT&Partners is one of the main independent Equity Research providers active on the Euronext Growth Milan and Euronext Milan markets focused on Italian Small Caps.
Increasing independent analysis represents a strategic element for Issuers, supporting the evaluation and decision-making process of investors interested in considering a possible investment in listed SMEs.
Equity Research reports on single companies:
The KT&Partners analysts’ team publishes their Equity Research reports consisting of initiation of coverage and update notes following the release of the annual, half-yearly and quarterly results and also linked to significant and extraordinary events regarding the companies.
KT&Partners’ analysts develop and update valuation models for the companies and create periodic reports on specific topics (e.g. IPO, M&A).
We support listed companies in carrying out Investor Relations (IR) activities to enhance the Equity Story and to maximize the management of relationships with existing and potential institutional investors.
- proposing and sharing an effective and proactive IR strategy with the Issuer for the value creation
- definition of the Equity Story
- identification and definition of key messages for investors
- creation and structuring of Investor Presentation
- strategic consultancy in the creation and management of the information flow towards the financial community
- set-up of the IR function and support for key figures in the IR process and internal Investor Relations
- IR monitoring report
- implementation of specialized training courses on IR and market best practices
We collaborate with companies to offer specialized Market Profiling services in synergy with Equity Research and Investor Relations activities.
Investor Access & Engagement:
- support in the identification, profiling, searching and reporting of Italian and foreign institutional investors
- managing and building loyalty of institutional investors
- expansion of the presence of institutional investors in the shareholding structure
- collection and management of feedback, Investors’ follow-up
- organization of one-to-one/one-to-few meetings, group meetings, Investor Days, Roadshows and conferences with the financial community
- organization of Investors’ lunch meetings
We organize events dedicated to face-to-face meetings between listed companies, in particular Mid and Small Caps, and institutional investors, professional investors, strategic investors and family offices, in Italy and with local partners abroad. Our main goal is to introduce our client companies to as many market professionals as possible, such as asset managers, funds and buy-side analysts. Our event formats include the KT&Partners Annual Investors’ Summit Day, a full day dedicated to one-to-one and one-to-few meetings, with the aim of both enhancing the company’s Equity Story by increasing awareness among the financial community and of promoting a “fair” valuation of the stock.